Strategic Marketing For Your Home/Land/Business
Never forget that Marketing Exposure FEEDS THE LEADS. To effectively reach the most buyers, you need to mass target a broad-based audience from local buyers to national, even international buyers, through online exposure, advertising, and the all-important Networking.
If your house/property has unique characteristics that will appeal to a select audience, then you will also need Strategic Targeted Marketing. We provide our clients with a comprehensive marketing plan and make the financial commitment to You that many agencies are simply unable or unwilling to do. That's why we are unafraid to outline the highlights below for all to see. Agents are welcome to step up to the plate. When we say we go way beyond the "Passive P's," (Put it on the MLS, Put up a sign, Pray it sells), we mean it. TLC wants your business. You want to SELL.
Agents are all competing for listings. Below are some of the commitments that stand us apart. If you are interviewing agents- ASK them- how user friendly is the company website? ASK them- can they provide ANY Premium Positioning? Where? ASK them- what target marketing are they willing to do? ASK them- are they on the upside of technical tools--for example do they use QR or Text codes? Video Tours? Aerials? ASK them- what is their IDX solution? (Do they even know what it is?) How do they track their marketing exposure?
TLC's Broker in Charge is a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) -- currently one of less than ten Certified Residential Specialists in the entire Greenwood area. This is the highest credential awarded in the national real estate industry, based on experience, volume sold, depth of continuing education & marketing expertise. TLC Agents are NOT passive; they are proactive REALTORS, under the guidance of an experienced CRS.
WANT MORE SHOWINGS?
TLC REAL ESTATE is PROUD that we offer a 50/50 split of our commission to Buyer Agents. That makes your home more enticing for Buyer Agents to show! Especially agents bringing their buyers from Greenville, Spartanburg, Columbia... If you are interviewing, ask the Agent what THEIR Buyer Agency payout policy is...
Excellent National/International/Local exposure on the top giant real estate aggregate/portal sites--where you may be provided with Premium Positioning as a "Featured Property" so your listing stands out.
· More Exposure. TLC has dozens of domain names and links driving traffic to the TLC Real Estate company site www.GreenwoodTLC.com, which is a super mobile-media-friendly site (for ipads, smartphones etc.).
· MLS Marketing: This is your listing's chance to shine. We are allowed up to 45 images and many agents don't take advantage of that benefit (although granted, sometimes a tree is a tree is a tree...). But TLC takes great pride in providing quality photography and thorough, helpful detailed information--because your MLS listing is targeting hundreds, even thousands of agents and their buyers thru our MLS' IDX (Internet Data Exchange) feeds- alone a SUPERHUGE advantage over For-Sale-By-Owners.
· Virtual Tours: Open-plan homes can truly shine with a Virtual Tour or Visual Tour. If your higher-end home fits-the-bill, (open plan, space, especially picturesque), TLC will commit the time & $$ to a professionally created panoramic virtual tour. (Those "VTs" are posted on sites like youtube.) VTs are a great way to show potential buyers the special features, layout and "atmosphere" of your property. Your VT will be posted on youtube, Tourbuzz, attached to the MLS, attached to every possible search site that allows them, and of course, posted on the company's GreenwoodTLC.com site Awesome exposure!
· Aerial "Birds Eye" Pictures/Video: Will your property look fabulous from a higher elevation? It will depend on trees, location & background, but this is definitely a WOW factor- especially for lake homes, acreage homes, homes that have beautiful landscaping, commerical properties etc. This is a highly specialized service, limited to only the most appropriate properties, & not always available. TLC Real Estate uses LEGAL FAA-LICENSED & liability insured aerial photography & video drone services operating in our area. Be wary of companies and agents using unauthorized drones for real estate purposes.
· youtube Channels: "TLC Real Estate" has a youtube channel for posting our Virutal Tours.
· QR Codes & Text Codes: Quick Response Codes, similar to barcodes, allow smartphone users to scan the "artwork" and have immediate access to the full listing information of Your Listing. We use them on signs, promos, flyers, postcards & advertising. If you are interviewing agents, ASK THEM if they are using QR Codes & how...! How about TEXT CODES, where a buyer can text a unique number and pull up your full listing information!
· Online Advertising: TLC is always expIoring opportunities that get the best "return" for our clients. If you have an idea, talk to your TLC agent!
REACH THE PEOPLE! REGIONAL-NATIONAL-INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE
Exposure Feeds the Leads! TLC Real Estate is one of the very few local agencies that are members of LISTHUB as a Premium Brokerage. We joined in 2015. Your listing will be syndicated through LISTHUB to 900+ nameable, prominent real estate websites, ranging from major area newspaper and TV sites across the nation, to strategic marketing sites to international platforms. WOW! And, we can TRACK your listing's success in the market. YOU will share in the marketing analysis and get a weekly report, cumulative over time, outlining your property's exposure success on its most successful portals.
THIS IS HUGE and absolutely BLOWS THE WINDOWS out of For-Sale-By-Owner!
EXCELLENT EXPOSURE ON THE TOP PORTALS
Your property will be presented in the TOP major real estate portals, each with their own IDX (Internet Data Exchange) feeds to hundreds of unique real estate sites. We're talking potential "better" exposure to MILLIONS of unique visitors every month, thru paid-accounts with each of these sites. Visit these sites -- see which of our area agents have made these huge commitments to their clients...and to how many, IF any.
· REALTOR.com: THE most accurate, national/international real estate MLS search site. You'll get multiple pix, full copy and fast response lead generation--we want the best for ALL our TLC clients. Only a small % of agencies across the nation make this high commitment to their clients for top exposure.
· Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, YahooHomes.com Your listing has excellent exposure on ALL the major real estate portals. And several not so major, but growing, i.e. HousesforSale.com
· Directories: TLC/TLC agents are listed in a vast variety of respected business directories, ie. Linked-in --THE Professional Network, duPont Registry, Fine Homes International, City Directory, Certified Residential Specialist National Referral, Covington Whos' Who, Real Estate Agent, Abbeville Chamber of Commerce, Greenwood Chamber of Commerce, Ninety Six Chamber of Commerce, etc. When folks can find us, they may refer your buyer, or find your listing. Find TLC; find Your Listing!
Certified Residential Specialists have The Most Comprehesive and Successful Referral Network in the industry. Agents across the globe can easily refer Buyers to TLC ... and hopefully to Your Listing. We pay a generous 25% out of our paychecks to other agencies for referring their buyers to us. Hey, if you are moving to another area- we can set you up with an experienced, knowlegeable CRS Agent to help you get where you want to go!
· Greenwood Chamber of Commerce: Many folks considering relocating to this area will first check out our busy Chamber's website. TLC Real Estate is a Sponsor with click-thru to the GreenwoodTLC website and Your Listing. See how many agencies have made this high-level commitment to their clients.
· Greenwood Newcomers Guide: In 2016-17 and again for 2017-18, TLC has committed big $$ to be a part of the Greenwood Chamber Newcomers Relocation Guide, a comprehensive print and online resource, MASS distributed by the Chamber and available from its website- with direct click-thru to TLC's website and therefore Your Listing. We promote our "Town Lake Country" service but also target LAKE buyers and GOLF Buyers.
· Greenwood County Community Guide: The County discovered that loads of folks are also looking for relocation information on the County's website, so in 2017-2018, the County is incorporating a special online video section to introduce Greenwood County and selected businesses to visitors. Of course, TLC is there! We have our own 60 sec. promo geared towards helping Buyers, plus visual exposure within the County's presentation. Find us, find Your Listing!
· Area Info Videos: TLC has put great effort into informing Buyers about our area in general. We have a generic 1-minute TLC Real Estate- Town Lake Country video that is promoted across the media board. We have an EXPLORE GREENWOOD video promoting our diversified real estate. We have a LOVE YOUR LAKE LIFE Lake Greenwood promo video. We have a LOVE YOUR GOLF LIFE video promoting golf & golf homes. They all link to our websites and Your Listing.
Do You Need Strategic Marketing?
Targeting Your Special Audiences
· Lake Marketing: TLC- THE LAKE CONNECTION. With beautiful Lake Greenwood at our back door, TLC specializes in lake marketing with Premium Positioning/Spotlight status on the #1 site Lakehouse.com, but we can also provide you with paid exposure on Lakehomes USA, LakelandsofAmerica.com and several other popular sites. Your lake property will have superior exposure to boaters, fishermen, naturalists, executives, buyers looking for primary homes, second homes or simple weekenders, and buyers who want to build--essentially... all lake lovers. TLC is one of Lake Greenwood's Top Selling Agencies. We are Lake Pros.
· Golf Marketing: TLC can offer Premium Positioning on the premier golf real estate site, Golfhomes.com, to highlight your golf parcel or golf community home.
· Land Marketing: TLC- TOWN LAKE COUNTRY. Your parcel, acreage, or home with acreage will get excellent targeted exposure on LandsofAmerica with Premium Positioning and IDX feeds to dozens of other land-oriented sites that also target landholders, hunters, timber companies, developers, builders, and of course, people who want their own land to build on. Every heard of LandWatch- another huge land site? LandandFarm? You're there. Field & Stream? Plus dozens of other IDX feeds including farm sites, equestrian sites, forestry sites. Everything LAND.
· Luxury Marketing: TLC- THE LUXURY COLLECTION. Don't think your luxury home can compete with multi-million dollar estates? You might be surprised what this level of buyer may be looking for-- privacy in a smaller town, a quiet getaway w/ convenient amenities etc. We have expertise in marketing luxury homes on the best sites to put you in front of Affluent Buyers. These are very pricey options, reserved for the very top end of our market, but wow, what an audience! TLC has a paid position to advertise several luxury properties to this amazing audience. We can discuss our options. We are experienced in Luxury Sales!
· Commercial Marketing: TLC- TOP LINE COMMERCIAL. TLC has paid accounts with premier commercial search sites including Loopnet &Co-Star, plus we have several resources at our fingertips to give your commercial property the kind of local/national/international exposure you need. Don't forget heavy networking & coordination w/ Chambers & Economic development groups.
· Hospitality Marketing: This overlaps commercial, but may have its own niche audience. For example, there are numerous websites trying to make advertising money posting B&Bs & Inns for sale. We know which the best ones are, and we can review our options.
· Vintage/Historical Marketing: Again, a niche audience and a lot of websites vying for money. We'll do it right.
· Classified Marketing: Not a fit for every property, but certainly an important tool. We have accounts with numerous classified sites, ranging from Craig's List to our local online newspaper Index Journal & online classified site GwdToday.com.
· Online Brochures: TLC can create attractive flyers that are automatically distributed and posted to numerous real estate sites. Another program allows us to target hundreds of real estate agents in targeted zip codes. In other words, whatever you and your TLC agent believe is appropriate and effective, we have the tools in place and use them!
TLC is a big fan of networking, so we are connected to various business and civic organizations. We are always trying to connect with potential buyers or folks who may know a potential buyer. We've found our local chambers to be great way to network. Another example, TLC Real Estate has often participated in the Self Regional Healthcare Employee Discount Program - putting our listings in front of all their 1500 employees. We are always finding opportunities to connect with small, big & especially NEW businesses setting up here. You never know where your buyer is going to come from! We'll ask you to Network too- tell friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers that your home in the market. Even if they aren't interested, they may know someone who is. Send them to TLC! We will take care of your interest and your referrals with Tender Loving Care.
No doubt, King of the internet search. TLC Real Estate Greenwood SC is all over it. Google. Google Business. Google Maps. TLC websites. Facebook. Yelp. Individual Listings. youtube. Google us>Find Your Listing.
Social Media Networking
Your Listing gets exposure through Facebook and other social media platforms. TLC Real Estate has a business page. People find TLC; they find Your Listing! We have a special "Spread the Word" program where your TLC Agent will send you an email so YOU can post & share your beautiful listing with YOUR friends too, with just a couple clicks, whether you prefer Facebook, Linked-In, Pinterest or Google.
· Real Estate Publications: Print magazines seem to be getting thinner all the time as agents cut back on their marketing expenses. TLC Real Estate remains committed to maintaining a full TLC page ad in the glossy Real Estate Showcase magazine- especially for its additional online exposure for ALL our listings. We also 'dabble' in various local and organizational print 'rags,' ie., see our full page ad in Greenwood's local Options magazine thru-out 2017, among others.
· Mobile Devices: Our GreenwoodTLC.com website is completely device-friendly, so, of course, we include QR codes (Quick Response) & Text Codes wherever we can for each listing! The majority of Americans now have smartphones- a quick smartphone scan or a quick text will bring up your entire listing in a mobile-friendly presentation - ALL your details, ALL your pictures & of course, your agent's contact info! Yes - your TLC Agent can 'capture' the lead for follow-up.
· Print promos. OK, snail-mailing postcards is old-fashioned and expensive, but, it's also a great way to find out if anyone in your neighborhood might like to bring in a family, friend or co-worker! Sometimes if your home has an extra unique feature, for example hunting land, TLC might do a mail-out to properties that are similar to yours, but not necessarily in your neighborhood—because "like minds" know "like minds." TLC also has a "Jump Start" ad program where your home will be advertised in the local Index Journal paper for two consecutive weekends, Fri/Sat/Sun.
· Real Estate Flyers: IF HOME IS OCCUPIED, TLC will design attractive and colorful info flyers that you can hand out wherever you want & your agent will attach an information box to the For Sale sign so that passers-by can find out details about your home. QR & text coded of course! (This is not an option for vacant homes, as vacant flyer boxes only annoy Buyers.) For inside, your TLC Agent will prepare a detailed Showing Binder so when other agents are showing, they'll have complete information and take-aways for the Buyer.
· Signs: TLC signs are easy to see and read w/ the ability to show additional rider information.
· Public Open Houses & Realtor Tours: Your TLC Agent will discuss the merits of these options with you. A lot has to do with location. What may a good idea for one, may not be appropriate for another.
· Misc. promos: TLC is always looking for unique ways to promote the business, our website and therefore Your Listing. Promos range from radio campaigns and print ads, to community event sponsorship to get the website out there. In fact, over time, TLC has committed to a variety of win-win promos including the Greenwood Cancer Fund, Gwd. Soup Kitchen, the Gwd Humane Society. We remain committed as a top sponsor of the annual Lake Greenwood Clean-up Blitz. All helping us to help them while helping you. Cool, huh? We are out there. For you.
· GOT IDEAS? TLC Real Estate marketing is not limited to this plan only, and our Agents are always open for new approaches in an always challenging market. We believe these commitments match or beat any agency in this area, and, as a small 'boutique brokerage,' that says a lot! We will do our best for you. Call us! Our TLC Office is right near Greenwood's Uptown area & open Mon-Fri, from 9-1; & outside those hours, an Agent is always On-Call and At Your Service! Call 864-330-5626 and say Hi!
Already listed w/ someone? How's that working for ya'?